Sushi & Oyster Festival
Join us upstairs at the Flying Bridge to celebrate Cape Cod’s finest fresh and local seafood.
220 Scranton Ave, On Falmouth Harbor
Saturday, Nov. 11th, Noon- 4 PM
Free Admission, Oysters $1, Sushi $2
Special menu available in the restaurant
SUSHI & OYSTERS
Watch master sushi chefs from The Flying Bridge Sushi Bar roll sushi magic while shuckers from four Cape Cod oyster farms prepare the most succulent fresh oysters you’ve ever tasted.
At the bar, try an Oyster Shooter or a Maraschino Cosmo (Grapefruit or Cranberry)
local singer-songwriter Stevey Burke plays your favorite tunes throughout the afternoon.
Downstairs at the Flying Bridge Restaurant, Executive Chef Leon Biscoe is offering three oyster specials, and Master Sushi Chef Wayan is offering three creative sushi specials – All will be available throughout the week (beginning Friday, 11/10)
- Oysters with Uni, Aguachile, and Smoked Trout Roe
- Seared Cod Loin with Slab Bacon and a Brothy Oyster Chowder
- Deep-fried Oyster Poboy Sandwich with Spicy Remoulade.
- 3 Sushi specials
MERCH & MISC FUN
- Activities for the Kids
- Custom t-shirt and hoodie designs
- Oyster-inspired jewelry by The Gilded Oyster
- Live radio broadcast by PIXY 103
Participating Oyster Farms
- Cotuit Oyster, Cotuit
- Holbrook Oyster, Wellfleet
- Old Wharf Sea Farm, Wellfleet
- Lady Barnstable Oysters, Barnstable
- Sippewisset Oyster
Participating Local Companies
- Cape Cod Winery, East Falmouth
- Aquatic Brewing, Falmouth
- The Guilded Oyster, Falmouth