Collection of your Personal Information
In order to better provide you with products and services offered, Flying Bridge Restaurant may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
- First and Last Name
- Mailing Address
- E-mail Address
- Phone Number
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services. These may include: (a) registering for an account; (b) entering a sweepstake or contest sponsored by one of our partners or us; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information
Flying Bridge Restaurant collects and uses your personal information to operate and deliver the services you have requested.
Flying Bridge Restaurant may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Flying Bridge Marina and its affiliates.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
Flying Bridge Restaurant does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
Flying Bridge Restaurant may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is transferred to the third party. Flying Bridge Restaurant may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Flying Bridge Restaurant, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Flying Bridge Restaurant may disclose your personal information without notice if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with the legal process served on Flying Bridge Restaurant or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Flying Bridge Restaurant ; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Flying Bridge Restaurant or the public.
Opt-Out of Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
In connection with any personal information we may disclose to a third party for a business purpose, you have the right to know:
- The categories of personal information that we disclosed about you for business purpose.
You have the right under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) and certain other privacy and data protection laws, as applicable, to opt out of the disclosure of your personal information. If you exercise your right to opt out of the disclosure of your personal information, we will refrain from disclosing your personal information unless you subsequently provide express authorization for the disclosure of your personal information. To opt out of the disclosure of your personal information, visit this Web page theflyingbridge.com/opt-out.
Security of your Personal Information
Flying Bridge Restaurant secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Flying Bridge Restaurant uses the following methods for this purpose:
All information is protected with encrypted communications secured by SSL Certificates
We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records, and • Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
Flying Bridge Restaurant does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this application.
Opt-Out & Unsubscribe from Third-Party Communications
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt out of receiving any or all communications from third-party partners of Flying Bridge Restaurant by contacting us here:
- Web page: theflyingbridge.com/opt-out
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 603 745-7279
From time to time, Flying Bridge Restaurant may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. In order to improve our Services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from Flying Bridge Restaurant or click on a link therein.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from Flying Bridge Restaurant , you may opt-out of such communications by clicking on the UNSUBSCRIBE link.
External Data Storage Sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third-party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Changes to this Statement
Flying Bridge Restaurant welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Flying Bridge Marina has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Flying Bridge Restaurant at:
Flying Bridge Restaurant
220 Scranton Ave Falmouth, MA 02540
Effective as of December 28, 2022